Base Salary: £31,700
The client is a commercial vehicle dealership; they are looking for an experienced HGV Mechanic.
HGV Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Inspect vehicles to MOT standard
- Diagnose faults and rectify all types of faults
- Service and repair customer vehicles or components using appropriate equipment and tools
- Maintain current product knowledge and attend training courses as required
HGV Mechanic Requirements:
- City & Guilds or NVQ qualified technician.
- The ability to organise work on own initiative and work under pressure
- Experience working with trailers, hydraulic systems and electrical systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
Having a C+E (class 1) Licence would be preferred but not essential
The shift pattern for this HGV Mechanic role is 6pm to 6am Monday to Thursday
If you feel you have the skills to be successful in this HGV Mechanic role please contact Hannah at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) or reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.