Mobile HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic
Salary: £32'000 to £38'000 per annum
Employment type: Full Time Permanent
My client is a commercial vehicle dealership; they are looking for an experienced Mobile HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic to join their existing team in the Ashford area, this is an opportunity to step on board with a dynamic and driven truck dealer.
This Mobile HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic role is an on site position so will not involve breakdown work.
Mobile HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic job role
- Onsite servicing and inspections
- Conducting recalls
- General maintenance and repair
- Van, Phone and Fuel included.
Candidates must have the following attributes:
- Be apprentice trained and qualified to City & Guilds level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent.
- Having a C + E (class 1) driving licence is beneficial but not essential
The hours of work for the successful Mobile HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic are Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:00 with an early finish on a Friday, with 1 in 2 Saturdays 07:00 to 16:00.
The successful Mobile HGV Technician / Truck Mechanic can expect to earn £32'000 to £38'000 per annum.
If you feel you have the skills to be successful in this role please contact John at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 23 23.