- Location: Hayes, Greater London
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Job sector: PSV (Public Service Vehicle)
- Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Published: January 24, 2024
OTE: £45,000 – £50,000
Shifts: Monday – Friday (Day shift)
About your new company
This Client is a well-established PSV company with a modern Fleet of vehicles that is known for its professional services, a relaxed and easy-going place to work. With a wealth of knowledge and experience, this business can offer great opportunities for both its Drivers and Technicians with a great environment and a management structure that wishes to see you grow.
About your new Engineering role
You will either have experience working on PSV vehicles and/or HGV Vehicles. Not essential but ideally you will have a PSV driving license as well as experience working on a variety of commercial vehicles. To be considered It is desirable to have the following:
- City & Guilds / NVQ level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance & Repair or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- PSV Technician and workshop experience
The successful Specialist will receive.
- Additional Training
- Ability to obtain new licenses.
- A great regular income
- Job security
- Pension Scheme
- A brilliant working environment
- Opportunity to work overtime.
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business
To apply for this role or any others: Bradley Weller – 07938377909
Kemp Recruitment offers its candidates a complete recruitment service with up to date, informed advice on the current Bus and coach job market and how to best utilise your skill set and experience. Dedicated solely to the Commercial Vehicle markets, our team focuses on your requirements, listens, and provides you with a channel to the best opportunities on the market. INDBW