- Location: Lincolnshire
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Job sector: HGV / Truck
- Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
- Published: January 31, 2024
Overtime paid at £20ph
About your new company
My client is a fleet maintenance company who have been established for over 25 years. Due to the business expanding they are now looking for skilled HGV Technicians to build their ever growing team
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of HGV vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to complete vehicle overhauls.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre-MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
- General duties as an HGV Technician
The successful HGV Technician will require
- An in-depth knowledge of commercial vehicles and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential)
- Be a fully qualified HGV Technician with City & Guilds / NVQ level 3
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- Performance based support and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- Medical/Dental/Optical benefits
- Shopping and holiday savings
If you are an experienced HGV Technician and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information
Shane Hughes-WilliamsClient Manager - Fleet