- Location: Nottingham, Derbyshire
- Job type: Full Time, Permanent
- Job sector: HGV / Truck
- Salary: £43000 per annum
- Published: February 2, 2024
Hours: Monday to Friday days
About your new company
My client is a award winning fleet maintenance company who have been established for 30 years. They offer a wide range of services and work across the world, due to their continued success they are now looking for a skilled HGV Technician to join their ever growing team.
About your new HGV Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to competition.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
- General HGV Technician duties
The successful HGV Technician will have
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of HGV’s and trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1
- The successful HGV Technician must be a fully skilled with industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Three) in heavy vehicle service, maintenance, and repair.
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician
The successful HGV Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Attractive pensions
- Performance based support and development
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday + banks
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next HGV Technician role, please contact: Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information
Shane Hughes-WilliamsClient Manager - Fleet