Administrative Co-ordinator (Parts) Role
Location - Dorking
Salary - £25,000
Shift Pattern - Mon - Fri - 37.5hrs
Overall Purpose of the position of Administrative Co-ordinator
Ensuring the proper flow of external telephone calls through the company telephone and visitor management system maintaining a positive and professional company image. Managing system based administrative tasks within the logistics team.
Main Duties of the Administrative Co-ordinator
- Answering and transferring telephone calls as necessary.
- Ensuring the call handling system is maintained and up to date.
- Administration of ERP system data.
- Reporting through extraction of data from the ERP system into Excel, Word or Powerpoint.
Key Result Areas and Performance Measures of the Administrative Co-ordinator
- Customer satisfaction levels.
- Efficiency of call handling system.
- Contributing to the development of new ideas and strategy (continuous improvement).
Specific Functional Contacts of the Administrative Co-ordinator
- TMS CC Parts Management & Logistics team
- Parts Sales Team
- UK Service Operations
- Purchasing Team
- Finance Team
- Warehouse Team
If you are an experienced Administrative Co-ordinator (Parts) and would like to find out more about this exciting role make an application via this advert or call Anton on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Call Rate)