Job Title: Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am-4.00pm (38.75hrs)
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee, 28 days holiday (including statutory), death in service 3x annual salary.
Location: Gloucester Contract: Permanent Full Time role
Opportunity to join the market leading supplier of specialist vehicles, equipment and support to the UK logistics, distribution, port, industrial, aviation, fire and rescue, road and rail sectors within a fleet administrator role
• To provide administrative support to a specialist division within the group .
• Provide maintenance and fleet management services to contracts in accordance with the Maintenance Contract Operating Procedures and the Mandatory Inspection Operating Procedures.
• Coordinate work requirements effectively with all other departments.
• Provide effective customer service and build relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Manage incoming calls, emails, correspondence proactively and ensure customers kept up to date throughout.
• Accurately recording all vehicle faults and maintaining the internal spreadsheets.
Administrator skills required
• Previous administration experience gained within a fast-paced environment
• Fleet administration experience gained in a similar role would be highly beneficial
• Able to communicate effectively both via the phone and email
- Administration experience gained within the automotive sector desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
If this Administrator role sounds of interest please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV