My client is looking to recruit a Administrator to join their team working alongside the local authority in the Leicester area.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Administrator:
Excellent telephone manner
Accurate and Fast Typist
Strong Communication Skills
Ability to prioritise workload
Strong IT Skills and experience
Special instructions for the Administrator:
- To undertake the duties of the job in accordance with relevant legislative requirements, including health and safety.
- To respect at all times the confidential nature of the Department’s work.
- To undertake training as required.
- To be maintain an awareness of current instructions issued orally or in writing e.g. by a supervisor, at staff meetings, through information bulletins, etc.
- To follow universal precautions with particular regard to regular and effective hand washing to maintain good infection control.
The hours of work for this Administrator Role are 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday.
The hourly rate for this Administrator Role is £8.21 per hour.
If you feel you have the skills to be successful in this Administrator role please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Mellissa at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for more information