Aftersales / General Manager
Job Title: Aftersales / General Manager
Salary: £58'500 to £61'100 per annum OTE + Car
Due to their continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles, my client have an exciting opportunity for a Aftersales / General Manager at their branch in Oxford.
You will be required to own all aspects of leading and managing a commercial vehicle dealership in order to deliver excellent customer service, and achieve financial and operational targets.
- To own all aspects of leading and managing a branch in order to deliver excellent customer service
- Set objectives for each supervisor / direct report consistent with objectives and pertinent to local priorities and needs and review performance on a monthly basis
- To coach and develop skills and ideas to continuously improve performance and meet KPI’s
- Ensure high personal visibility within the business and ensure all colleagues are aware of their personal objectives and the on-going performance of the branch
- Proactively manage major customer relationships through regular meetings
- To ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legislation and high awareness of same
- To ensure the representation of the brand is optimised through a systemised and consistent approach
- To embrace all initiatives, programmes and projects and ensure they are supported and developed throughout the business
- To ensure the core values are alive and active in each department and can be articulated by all employees
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- Demonstrable experience within a similar environment
- Previous managerial experience or supervisory experience
- Ability to build and lead a successful and motivated team
- IT skills, presentation skills and written reporting skills
- Negotiating and influencing both internally and externally
- Positive attitude and respect towards individuals
- Awareness and understanding of legislative requirements, including O licence, Health & Safety MOT, Tachographs etc.
- To work with and fully understand Management Accounts
- The ability to organise work on own initiative and work under pressure
- Building a positive and mutually beneficial relationship with the customer
- Listening to and anticipating customer needs in the short, medium and long term
Excellent benefits package including Pension Scheme, Complementary Life Insurance, Financial Incentive Schemes, Childcare Vouchers, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
If you are interested in this exciting Aftersales / General Manager role please contact John at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 or send a copy of your most recent CV via this advert.