Job Title: Aftersales/Service Manager
Salary: £50'000 per annum + Bonus
Days: Monday to Friday
An opening has become available with one of the country’s leading commercial vehicle dealerships as an Aftersales/Service Manager in their busy workshop.
The client is looking for a qualified and experienced Aftersales/Service Manager who has the supervisory experience to take a leading role in the workshop, managing a Team of 8 Technicians, Service Advisors & Drivers, you will set the tone for the aftersales team and will support them in delivering an excellent service with a right first time attitude.
This role is crucial in supporting the General Manager to drive forward the aftersales performance of the Dealership.
The main responsibilities of the Service Manager will include:
- Strong leadership skills
- Up to date Service Department knowledge
- An ability to generate impressive results by increasing performance
- A strong CSI understanding
- Experience of using MI to identify & execute business improvements.
- Working knowledge of Kerridge would be a distinct advantage.
The successful Aftersales/Service Manager should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in management
- Previous experience
- Ability to identify new business opportunities
- Computer literacy
If you are interested in this Aftersales/Service Manager role or would like any further information, please call Naser at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323.