Job Title: Mobile Agricultural Engineer
Salary: £37000 - £45,000 + Overtime
Hours: 42.5 Hours Per Week + Additional Enhanced Overtime
Location: Maidstone, Kent
About your new company:
A well-established Agricultural Dealership based outside of Maidstone is seeking an Agricultural Engineer. This client is also accepting applicants from a Plant or HGV who would like to retrain within an Agricultural Environment. This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive and competitive package.
About your new Agricultural Engineer role:
- Inspection of new and used agricultural equipment
- Carrying out routine service on agricultural equipment
- Electrical, Hydraulic Diagnostics and breakdown Repair of Agricultural equipment
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role i.e Agricultural Engineering
- Good diagnostic skills and be able to work on your own initiative
- A keen eye & ability to operate diagnostic software
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and Overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful agricultural dealer.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.