Job Title: Agricultural Mechanic
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Hours: 40 Hours per week + Enhanced Overtime
Location: Royal Leamington Spa
About your new company:
A well-established Agricultural Dealership based near Royal Leamington Spa who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking an Agricultural Mechanic. This client is accepting applicants from an Agricultural, Horticultural, Plant or HGV Engineer background. This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive and competitive package.
If you have a passion for Tractors and Farming Equipment – This is the Agricultural Mechanic job is for you!
About your new Agricultural Mechanic role:
- Inspection of new and used agricultural equipment
- Carrying out routine service on agricultural equipment
- Electrical, Hydraulic Diagnostics and breakdown Repair of Agricultural equipment
- Complete job cards including machine detail, time and mileage and any accompanying documentation such as PDI sheets, delivery forms and photo’s as necessary
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role i.e Agricultural Engineer, Plant Engineer
- Good diagnostic skills and be able to work on your own initiative
- A keen eye & ability to operate diagnostic software
- NVQ in Land Based Engineering is highly desirable
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Competitive Package with on top earnings between £40,000 - £50,000 with overtime paid at time and half!
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer as an Agricultural Mechanic
If this Agricultural Mechanic role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.