Job Title: Agricultural Product Specialist
Hours: 40 Hours per week
About your new company:
A well-established Agricultural Dealership based near Worksop who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking an Agricultural Product Specialist.
This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive and competitive package.
You will be required to provide value for the dealership and customer as a subject matter expert in Agricultural Technical solutions.
If you have a passion for Tractors and Farming Equipment – This is the Agricultural product specialist job is for you!
About your new Agricultural Product Specialist role:
· Provide face to face, email and telephone technical advice to customers
· Provide support for farming product sales and system troubleshooting
· Consult customer on optimisation & operation performance i.e how to reduce costs i.e downtime of machinery
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders and prospect customers
· Organise training sessions for customers and dealer principals
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role within the Agricultural industry i.e ex Agricultural Engineer, Farm Manager or hold an Agricultural Qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Agricultural machinery and Farming operational practices.
- Ability to analyse reports and data
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Full UK driving licence
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Company Car Mobile phone and Laptop
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer
If this Agricultural Product Specialist role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.