Job Title: Agricultural Service Technician
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000 + Overtime paid at time and Half
About your new company:
A well-established Dealership based near Ipswich who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking a Agricultural Service Technician.
As an Agricultural Service Technician you will be required to work on a wide variety of Agricultural Land based Vehicles, Such as Tractors, Combines, Balers, Telehandlers etc
The successful applicant will have previous working experience as an Agricultural Technician.
About your new Agricultural Service Technician role;
- Carry out servicing, repairs, and maintenance to high standards
- Inspecting vehicles engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
- Complete job cards including machine detail, time and mileage and any accompanying documentation such as PDI sheets, delivery forms and photo’s as necessary
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Level 3 in Land based Engineering (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Recent & Relevant Experience as an Agricultural Engineer
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Organisation
If this Agricultural Service Technician role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.