Job Role: Application Support Analyst
Pay: Up to £40K per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Contract: Full time Permanent role
Benefits: Annual Bonus, 33 days holiday (option to purchase more), enhanced pension scheme, excellent training, Life Insurance, Private healthcare scheme, Discounted gym memberships, Salary sacrifice schemes for cars, bicycles and gym memberships. Excellent career progression.
Application Support Analyst opportunity
My client, a well-established Transport Company is actively seeking to employ an experienced Application Support Analyst to be based out of an office in the Derbyshire area.
You will be the support function to the IT Manager acting as a conduit between the IT Team and business. This role will report directly into the IT Manager to ensure that current systems are supported, maintained and enhanced in line with current and future business requirements.
Application Support Analyst Duties
- Gathering business requirements
- Application Support
- Software Testing (with users)
- 3rd party supplier management (with IT Manager)
- Data integrity
- IT Infrastructure Management
In the short term (12-18 months) the role will be critical in supporting the delivery of the Phase 3 ERP project by ensuring support for the project and ensuring current D365 applications are maintained during implementation. The role covers a variety of functions to ensure the project gets delivered on time and to budget.
The role is based at the Ilkeston site and will involve liaising with the software delivery teams from our software suppliers and communicating with other software vendors such as Infinity (CE) and EY (F&O).
The role will also involve liaising with internal teams to capture, document and test application requirements, development and delivery.
Application Support Analyst experience
- Experience of software application support
- Experience of end-user software testing and documentation
- Familiarity with software systems related to business/finance
- Familiarity with Office Applications - (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- End user documentation
- Data cleanse / data manipulation
- IT Support (end user)
- Understanding of Windows technologies
- Understanding of network fundamentals – patching and switches
- Experience of Team Leadership
The following are desirable but not essential
- Experience of MS D365 Customer Engagement
- Experience of MS D365 Finance & Operations
- Understanding of IT systems and principles
- Experience of business software applications
- Prince 2 or other project methodologies
If you are an experienced Application Support Analyst and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert