Apprentice Powered Access Engineer
Location : Luton
£28,000 plus excellent career progression, benefits, and a great team environment!
About your new company
This business has grown from strength to strength over the last 20 years and is now the UK’s leading Powered Access Specialists.
A business who looks after their employees and is recognised for their regular training, development, and career opportunities.
With coverage across the UK, whilst keeping its family feel and strong moral ethics.
About your new Powered Access Engineer role
- You will learn the skills to diagnose problems and economically repair or replace parts
- Inspecting and maintaining vehicles and equipment
- Working across a variety of manual, electric, diesel, LPG and hybrid powered machines
What you will need to succeed in this Powered Access Engineer role
- You need experience within Mechanical, Electrical or Engineering Background
- You must have a clear interest and aptitude for practical engineering
- You will need to demonstrate enthusiasm for the role
- You must work well under pressure and take instruction well
- If you have ambition and a drive to succeed, we want to hear form you
The successful Powered Access Engineer will receive
- A great regular income
- 23 days holidays, rising to 25 plus bank holidays
- Inclusion in a profit share scheme
- Job security
- An auto enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contributions
- Death in service benefit of 2x salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- A brilliant working environment
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business
To apply for this Powered Access role:
If this sounds like a position for you or someone you know then please call Alfie on 0330 440 2323 (option 3) or apply with an up to date CV.