Job Title: Area Sales Executive
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Company Car + Fuel Card + Benefits
About your new company:
A successful Plant & Material Handling Dealership based across the UK is seeking an experienced Area Sales Executive.
About your new Area Sales Executive role:
Identify and Maximise Sales of the company’s equipment
· Develop relationships with new clients in your territory whilst maintaining strong relationships with existing client accounts
· Achieve planned sales targets & goals.
· Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Requirements for the Area Sales Executive role include:
· Product knowledge within a construction, plant, forklift, powered access environment & previous sales experience
· Previous experience as an Area Sales Executive
· Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the phone
· Target driven, self-motivated and present a professional image
· Ability to influence and persuade to close a deal
· Full UK driving licence
· IT Literate
What the Area Sales Executive will get in return:
· Competitive salary + Performance Bonus & Commission Structure
· Generous performance related commission
· Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement & Staff discounts
· Phone & Laptop
If this sounds of interest in this Area Sales Executive position or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Dean at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 or apply with an up to date CV.
Kemp Recruitment offers its candidates a complete recruitment service with up to date, informed advice on the current Lifting & Access job market and how to best utilise your skill set and experience. Dedicated solely to the Commercial Vehicle markets, our team focuses on your requirements, listens, and provides you with a channel to the best opportunities