Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus + Company Vehicle
Hours: 42.5 Hours PW 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Location: Home & Office based Role – Stevenage
About your new company: A successful Agricultural Dealership based across the south & east coast is seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager which will cover off an established sales area in Stevenage
Reporting directly to the Group Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery.
About your new Area Sales Manager role:
- Identify and Maximise Sales of Agricultural Equipment
- Develop relationships with new clients in your territory whilst maintaining strong relationships with existing client accounts
- Achieve planned sales targets & goals.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
What you’ll need to succeed:
· Product knowledge within a Agricultural environment & previous sales experience
· Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the phone
· Target driven, self motivated and present a professional image
· Ability to influence and persuade to close a deal
· Full UK driving licence
· IT Literate
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary + Guaranteed yearly bonus
- Generous performance related commission
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement & Staff discounts
- Car to be allowed for personal use, Phone & Laptop
Next steps: If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or email me at [email protected]