Hours - 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Location - Dorking
Salary - £23,534 to £24,396 + Overtime
About the company working as an Assembly Technician :
This company manufacture high quality municipal and contractor cleaning vehicles. Our state of the art engineering design facilities and manufacturing techniques ensure that our product range continues to be an industry quality leader. If you decide to join us, you will be a valued part of the ever growing of this growing company.
What the job involves as an Assembly Technician :
- You will be responsible for contributing to the productive output of the assembly line to ensure that production and quality standards are maintained.
- Main duties include assembly of all sub and main assemblies in line with the defined process, following assembly drawings and process sheets.
- You will operate within the constraints of the Risk Assessments in place and to work to high levels of health and safety.
Desirable Attributes as an Assembly Technician :
- The ability to work within a friendly team.
- A willingness to get involved and take responsibility.
Benefits of working for us as an Assembly Technician :
- Competitive Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance Policy.
- Yearly Company Profit based Benefit.
If you are an experienced Assembly Technician and would like to find out more, apply for the role via this advert or call Anton on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information.