Job role: Assistant Workshop Manager
Massive Progression Opportunity
Hours: Monday to Friday (40 hours) Between 8am-6pm
Salary: £40K - £45K
Assistant Workshop Manager - Should be Workshop Manager within 18 -36 Months
We are recruiting for an Assistant Workshop Manager to join a well-established and successful business within the service department of this fleet maintenance company.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Workshop Manager
• You will report into the workshop manager and have day to day responsibility of the running of the workshop and it’s team of HGV technicians (5/6).
• This is a 100% off the tools.
• You will coordinate all work and be responsible for ordering parts, stock control and health, deal with retail customers and safety.
Key Skills / Experience required to be considered for the Assistant Workshop Manager role
• Qualified to Level NVQ 3 in HGV/LCV or Commercial Service advisor/Workshop Controller or Foreman
• Supervisory experience gained in a similar role
If you are interested in the above Assistant Workshop Manager role please call Anton on 0330 440 2323 or apply to this advert