Brake Press Operator
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Area - Dorking
Annual Earnings: £30,000 - £32,000
Contract Hours: Early and Late Shift Rotating - 5.45am - 1.45pm & 2.15pm - 10.15pm
Do you have basic experience of working on Brake Press Folding machines? If you have a positive attitude together with a good work ethic – we want to hear from you!
As a machine operator, you will need to be able to read customer specifications, technical drawings and meet customer delivery dates. We are currently recruiting for candidates who have experience using CNC Laser machines or Brake Press Folding machines, working with mild steel and stainless. We are looking for applicants who can work to very high standards, read from drawings and are self-motivated.
Responsibilities of the Brake Press Operator
• Operating various machinery such as press brakes and guillotines
• Performing laser cutting operations (full training provided if needed)
• Drilling, tapping and polishing metal • Working with various materials such as, stainless steel and mild steel
• Setting up jobs and machines
• Performing prescribed maintenance where required
• Basic inspection of the completed work
• Adhering to health and safety requirements at all times Personal attributes of the Brake Press Operator:
• Previous experience operating sheet metal machinery
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
• Ability to work to deadlines with a high level of accuracy
• Computer literate with basic understanding of computer driven equipment.
Full training will be provided for machine specific operation
• A reliable, conscientious, and hardworking attitude
This role is available to commence with immediate effect, and if you would like to know more, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your current CV or call Anton at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.