Job Title: Branch Administrator
Type: Full Time & Permanent.
My client is looking for an experienced Branch Administrator in the Cambridge area.
The client is looking to recruit an experienced Branch Administrator you will be responsible for providing administration support the Branch and supporting the Branch Manager with Personal Assistant duties.
Branch Administrator role:
- Support the Branch Manager with Dairy Management and Administration support
- To make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service.
- Respond to written and telephone enquiries.
- Input data into internal database
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Candidates must be computer literate & strong Administration experience
- Automotive, Plant or Agricultural experience is essential for this Branch Secretary role.
- Ability to work well under pressure, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- Be organised and able to multi task
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous training
- Excellent package including a competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation
- Monday to Friday role - No weekends!
- 32 days annual leave including bank holidays
If you are an Branch Administrator role in Cambridge and interested please contact Jen at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.