Job Role: Breakdown Controller
Pay: upto £32K
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
Contract: Full time Permanent role
Benefits: 33 days holiday, annual bonus, enhanced pension scheme, Private Medical, Discounted Health Checks, Gym Discounts, Additional holiday + more
Breakdown Controller opportunity
My client, a well-established transport company is actively seeing to employ an experienced Breakdown Controller to be based out of an office in the Derby area. Due to continued growth and bringing the function inhouse they are looking for another Breakdown Controller to join the team
As a breakdown controller you will be responsible for the smooth administration, management and processing of information relating to the vehicle fleet in the areas of breakdowns, defects, supplier management, cost & recharge control.
Breakdown Controller duties
- Taking initial calls relating to (but not limited to) breakdown, repair & maintenance issues across the HGV fleet.
- Ensure that all Vehicle Hire systems are fully updated with accurate and clear information
- Ensure that any rechargeable work is notified to the customers following the company procedures and time guidelines.
- Ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
Breakdown Controller experience
- Any technical knowledge of LCVs or HGVs would be beneficial.
- Experience gained in a similar role i.e. breakdown controller, maintenance controller or cost controller
- Ideally you will have transport and legislation knowledge.
If you are an experienced Breakdown Controller and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert