Job Title: Engineering Manager
Salary: £45,000 per annum + £3000 CPC
Hours: 40 Hours per week
About your new company:
A well-established Bus company that is growing rapidly, who puts its employees as their number one asset. With its services enriching the economy, the environment, and the life of communities in a sustainable fashion.
This business offers excellent career development opportunities and is well known for its benefits, pay and work life balance.
About your new Engineering Manager role:
- You will lead a team of professional Engineers to ensure efficient management of this fleet of vehicles.
- Driving safety, performance, and reliability
- You will be responsible for providing both leadership and direction to this team of professional engineers but ultimately acting as the technical authority.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in managing people within an engineering environment.
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle and/or rail industries
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and annual leave (the number of days is dependent on your job)
- Pension Scheme (Employers contribution ranges)
- On offer a In-service death benefit 3 times salary & widows pension
- Plus, access to discounts on a range of items from travel and attractions, fashion and gifts, health & wellbeing, and utilities & motoring.
To apply: Reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Aidan on 0330 440 2323 then press:
Press 1 for the Bus & Coach Team.