Kemp Recruitment is currently recruiting Bus Drivers for one of the UK’s largest Bus Operators. We are currently looking for drivers for Full Time & Part Time work.
Successful Bus Drivers will do full time or part time service work daily and will need to be fully flexible for early, middle and late shifts.
Successful Bus Drivers can start immediately, and the position will be an ongoing contractor basis where you can go permanent after 3 months if you wish.
Bus Driver Highlights:
- Immediate start
- Full time or Part time
- Service work
- PAYE or UMBRELLA
- Holiday Pay Entitlement
PAYE Assignment Rates:
- Standard Rate £15.50 per hour
Umbrella Assignment Rates:
- Standard Rate £20 per hour
Hours of Work:
- Part time - Minimum 3 days (Evenings + Weekends are the preferences but not essential)
Bus Driver Job Requirements:
- Valid UK PCV driving licence
- Valid CPC qualification
- No more than 6 points (NO DRs, CDs, or TT99s)
- Must have complete flexibility on the times you can work
- PSV bus driving experience required
This is an excellent opportunity for all the bus drivers and coach drivers.
If you are interested, please apply to the advert or call David @ Kemp Recruitment on the landline.