Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Company Car + Commission & Bonus's
About your new company:
A successful Material Handling Dealership based across the UK is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager which will cover off an established sales area. Reporting directly to the Group Sales Manager, This role will be a mixture of Home and Office based, visiting client sites across the region.
About your new Business Development Manager role:
· Identify and Maximise Sales of the company’s equipment
· Develop relationships with new clients in your territory whilst maintaining strong relationships with existing client accounts
· Achieve planned sales targets & goals.
· Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
· Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
Requirements for the Business Development Manager role include:
· Product knowledge within a construction plant environment & previous sales experience
· Previous experience as an Area Sales Executive
· Excellent communication skills, face to face and over the phone
· Target driven, self-motivated and present a professional image
· Ability to influence and persuade to close a deal
· Full UK driving licence
· IT Literate
What the Business Development Manager will get in return:
· Competitive salary + Performance Bonus & Commission Structure
· Generous performance related commission
· Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement & Staff discounts
· Car to be allowed for personal use, Phone & Laptop
If this sounds of interest in this Business Development Manager position or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact James at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 or apply with an up to date CV.