Job Role: Class 1 Driver
Pay: £36K-£37.5K per annum
Hours: M-F 6am-4pm
Contract: Full time Permanent role
Class 1 driver opportunity
My client, a well-established fleet maintenance company with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ an experienced and qualified Class 1 Driver to be based out of a depot in the Bristol area to work on a full time permanent basis.
Class 1 driver duties
- Taking commercial vehicles to/from MOTs
- Completing general maintenance, running repairs and vehicle checks
- No loading/unloading
- All local work, no overnights/tramping
- Would suit a qualified mechanic looking to move off the tools into a Class 1 driver role
Class 1 driver qualifications required
- In order to qualify for the role, the successful Class 1 driver will hold an HGV Class 1 Licence
- Ideally you will have some experience as an HGV Mechanic and be familiar with modern commercial vehicles.
If you are a Class 1 driver and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert