Location: Hoddesdon - Hertfordshire
Pay: £14.90 - £16.10 PH
Shift Work and Night Shifts Available
My client, a large coach operator are currently looking to recruit a number of Coach Drivers for a major service route they operate.
This a coach driving role but my client will also look at bus drivers for this role.
This Role as a Coach / Bus Driver will either be a long term rolling contract or we can look at temp to permanent positions.
Coach / Bus Driver Candidate Essentials:
- Valid PSV Driving License and at least 6 months PSV Driving Experience.
- No more than 6 penalty points
- Drivers CPC / DQC Card
- UK Bus Driving Experience
Coach / Bus Driver Benefits:
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Immediate starts available.
- Flexible hours of work - minimum 39 Hours a week
To apply for this exciting Coach / Bus Driver role with one on the UK's leading transport companies, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call David at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for more information.