Job role: Compliance Officer
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Hours: 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
Our client, a large HGV Franchise Dealership Group, with multiple sites across the UK is actively seeking to employ a Compliance Officer.
The successful Compliance Officer will be doing:
· Health and Safety Inductions for all new staff
· ISO14001 & ISO9001 audit preparation
· ISO 9001/14001 maintenance and improvement of going forward, plus working towards ISO 45001 certification.
· Review of COSHH, task and specific employee risk assessments
· Review of Safe Working Practices
· Accident investigation
· Ensuring H & S training is sufficient and current
· Producing and delivering toolbox talks
· Support Head of Compliance with bi-monthly Group Health and Safety meetings
· Provide Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Control support to all sites.
· The post-holder shall report to the Head of Compliance.
The Compliance Officer will require:
· A very good knowledge and well-balanced view regarding ensuring Health & Safety within the workplace and must have as a minimum the NEBOSH General Certificate
· A good working knowledge of Environmental control is also required
· As this is a compliance role, working within the compliance team the quality management systems shall also be maintained and continuously improved, thus experience in ISO standards is required
To apply for this Compliance Officer role, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Jamie at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323.