Construction Machinery Technician
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Company Van + Fuel Card
Overtime: PAID Time + Half
Rota: Monday – Friday - DAYS
My client, a Plant Equipment Manufacture, is looking for a qualified and experienced Construction Machinery Technician to join their fitter team.
The main responsibilities of the Construction Machinery Technician will include:
- Routine maintenance of heavy plant machinery - Excavators, Dump Trucks, Dozers, Loading Shovels etc.
- Repairs as necessary to ensure the equipment is fit for purpose
- Fault Finding & Inspections
The client is prepared to offer the Mobile Plant Fitter;
- A competitive salary with excellent overtime rates
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
The successful Mobile Plant Fitter will have;
- A professionally recognised qualification in Plant maintenance and repair (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent)
- A full UK Driving licence
Next Step: If you are interested in this Construction Machinery Technician role, please submit an up-to-date CV through this advert or call Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 232