Job Title: Country Store Supervisor
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
About your new company:
A successful organisation based in Tiverton is seeking an experienced Country Store Supervisor to join an existing team at their branch based near Tiverton.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team working full time Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday working as part of a rota.
About your new Country Store Supervisor role:
- Identify and Maximise Sales of Agricultural & Groundcare Parts, other Hardware and Clothing
- Develop relationships with new customers within the store
- Achieve planned sales targets & goals.
- Supervising team and including serving customers.
- Entering orders and checking prices,
- Dealing with credits and warranty issues
- Responsible for visual merchandising and for proposing advertising opportunities.
- Responsible for inventory management, invoicing, and other administration tasks.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous retail supervisor experience.
- Previous knowledge of garden centre/country store or agricultural merchant
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Animal Medicine Qualification or interested in undertaking.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary of up to £24,000
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement & Staff discounts
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful agricultural dealership.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply via this advert today.