Job Role: Customer Service Manager
Rota : Monday - Friday - DAYS
Location: Gatley - Manchester
Salary : £26,000 - £30,000
My client, a large Tool / Plant / Powered Access hire company operating Nationwide, are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team.
The role of Customer Service Manager in brief:
- You will be focused on generating profitable business by building relationships with customers both face to face and via the telephone to achieve maximum sales, while ensuring effective and efficient running of Tool Hire in line with Health & Safety guidelines.
- Taking hire enquiries via telephone, email and our online ordering system.
- Checking availability of machines and ensuring that machine statuses are always up to date on our systems.
- Coordinating with the engineering and transport teams to ensure that the correct machines are ready and delivered to customer sites.
- Communicating effectively with other colleagues, and providing a helpful and friendly point of contact for depot enquiries.
The ideal candidate Customer Service Manager :
- A customer-focused approach and the ability to develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers and suppliers
- Strong commercial acumen and the ability to manage customer needs whilst maximising profit
- A positive attitude and the desire to want to continually improve our service
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages, and computer skills in general.
- Good communication skills.
If this sounds of interest in this Hire Desk Controller role or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please apply with an up to date CV or call Lucie at Kemp recruitment on 0330 440 2323