Job Title: Demonstrator
Salary: Competitive + Van + Fuel Card + Bonus
Hours: 40 Hours per week
About your new company:
A well-established Agricultural Dealership based near Louth who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking a Demonstrator. This client is accepting applicants from an Agricultural or Horticultural background. This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive and competitive package.
If you have a passion for Tractors and Farming Equipment – This is the Agricultural job for you!
You will be responsible for Demonstrations of Agricultural Equipment and supporting the Sales Team with Activities and Exhibitions.
About your new Agricultural Demonstrator role:
- Demonstrate and install Agricultural Machinery
- Build a strong relationship with Customers
- Set up equipment and machines and conduct pre delivery checks
- Advise customers on best techniques for their machines
- Travel to different customer sites in the field
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Familiar with Agricultural Equipment
- Ability to interpret and implement technical instructions
- Good Written and Oral Communication
- Proven experience within the Agricultural industry and operating Agricultural Machinery
- Driving licence
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Competitive Package & Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer as an Agricultural Engineer.
If this Agricultural Demonstrator role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.