Position: HGV Class 2 Depot Driver
Salary: £25,500 + Overtime
Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am-4.30pm
Shift: Day shift / 45 hrs
Job Purpose of the Depot Driver
You will be working for a national fleet maintenance company out of the Bristol depot. The main purpose of the role would be collecting and delivering vehicles, cleaning all vehicles and preparing prior to delivering it to our client and completing paperwork, check sheets and rental agreements.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Depot Driver
- Ensure all vehicles are checked and cleaned to the required standard to present a professional image to our customers
- Carry out vehicle familiarisation with customers where necessary.
- To ensure vehicles are collected or delivered in line with the customers expectations to ensure high levels of customer service and customer retention.
- Ensure that all rental vehicles have a signed rental check sheet and rental agreement at collection and delivery.
Requirements – Abilities, Skills, and Knowledge required for the Depot Driver
- HGV Class 2 licence
- Previous driving experience
- Good knowledge of Bristol and the surrounding area
If this HGV Class 2 Depot Driver position is of interest to you please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV ASAP