Job Title: Depot Service Manager
Salary: £30,0000 - £40,000 + Van
Hours: 40 Hours PW – Monday to Friday
About your new company:
A successful Dealership based near Carlisle is seeking an experienced Depot Service Manager to join their growing team.
About your new Depot Service Manager role:
- Guaranteeing a best-in-industry service for customers and clients
- The day-to-day smooth running service operation
- Managing absence, rotas and holidays for the Depot Service staff
- Understanding and managing customers' expectations whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Checking and processing information from engineers to process repairs to payment via warranty systems and external invoicing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A proven track record as a in agricultural, commercial, heavy plant industry
- Ideally have a background as Technician, Engineer or Service manager on agriculture, construction or plant machinery.
- a proven track record of guiding a team to success
- A full, valid driving licence
- Ability to understand needs and pressures of farmers and agricultural industry is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure is essential.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement.
- Company car
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today