Depot Service Manager
Salary: £35,0000 - £45,000
Location: Newton Abbot
About your new company:
A successful Agricultural Dealership based near Newton Abbot is seeking an experienced Depot Service Manager to join their growing team.
About your new Depot Service Manager role:
· Guaranteeing a best-in-industry service for customers and clients
· The day-to-day smooth running service operation
· Managing absence, rotas and holidays for the Depot Service staff
· Understanding and managing customers' expectations whilst delivering excellent customer service.
· Checking and processing information from engineers to process repairs to payment via warranty systems and external invoicing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
· A proven background as a Technician, Engineer or Service manager in agriculture, construction or plant machinery.
· a proven track record of guiding a team to success
· A full, valid driving licence
· Ability to understand needs and pressures of farmers and agricultural industry is essential.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure is essential.
What you’ll get in return:
- Pension plan , Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful dealership
- Competitive salary up to £45K + Company Car + Bonus
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.