Earnings: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday
My client, a well-established car dealership is looking to expand their existing team with an additional Diagnostic Technician.
- You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
- Ensuring all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed, with paperwork is accurate and up to date.
- Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
The successful Diagnostic Technician will have:
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair as a minimum with demonstrate Workshop experience
- A full valid UK driving license
- Experience in a main Dealer environment and knowledge of the franchise is a distinct advantage.
- MOT testing experience would be desirable but isn't essential
The hours of work for the Diagnostic Technician are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 08:30 to 12:30.
To apply for this exciting Diagnostic Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Lily at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (Charged at BT Local rate) for further information.