Electrical Generator Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Van + Fuel Card + Door 2 Door Pay + Overtime
Rota: Monday - Friday DAYS
Overtime: Paid At An Increased Rate
My client, a National Generator Hire / Sales company is looking for a qualified and experienced Electrical Generator Engineer to join their Field Service Team.
The main responsibilities of the Electrical Generator Engineer will include;
- Routine maintenance / service of all sizes of Hybrid & Electric Generators of various sizes.
- Testing and Inspection of Generators
- Repairs and diagnostics of generators
- Load Bank Testing and Inspections.
- Control Panels Repairs and Set Up
The client is prepared to offer the Electrical Generator Engineer ;
- A competitive salary with excellent overtime rates
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Further Electrical Qualifications and Training
- Van + Fuel Card
The successful Electrical Generator Engineer will have;
- A professionally recognised qualification in Electrical Testing And Inspection or Equivalent repair (NVQ Level 2 or 3 or City and Guilds etc.)
- A CSCS card will be advantageous but is not essential
- Electrical Experience in a similar role within the last 2 years
- Electrical / Mechanical Generator Maintenance and Repair
- A full UK Driving licence
If you are interested in this Electrical Generator Engineer role, please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Lucie at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323. INDS3