Job Title: Engineering Manager
Hours: 40 Hours per week
About your new company:
A well-established company that is growing rapidly, who puts its employees as their number one asset. With its services enriching the economy, the environment, and the life of communities in a sustainable fashion.
This business offers excellent career development opportunities and is well known for its benefits, pay and work life balance.
About your new Engineering Manager role:
- You will lead a team of professional Engineers to ensure efficient management of this fleet of vehicles.
- Driving safety, performance, and reliability
- You will be responsible for providing both leadership and direction to this team of professional engineers but ultimately acting as the technical authority.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in managing people within an engineering environment.
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle and/or rail industries
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and annual leave (the number of days is dependent on your job)
- Pension Scheme (Employers contribution ranges)
- On offer a In-service death benefit 3 times salary & widows pension
- Plus, access to discounts on a range of items from travel and attractions, fashion and gifts, health & wellbeing, and utilities & motoring.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Aidan on 0330 440 2323 or email me at [email protected]
Kemp Recruitment offers its candidates a complete recruitment service with up to date, informed advice on the current Bus and Coach job market and how to best utilise your skill set and experience. Dedicated solely to the Commercial Vehicle markets, our team focuses on your requirements, listens, and provides you with a channel to the best opportunities on the market