Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Hours: 40 Hours per week + Enhanced Overtime
My client is looking for a Field Service Engineer to cover off a patch in and around the Colchester area.
If you have a passion for Diagnostics with an Electrical and Mechanical mindset and have worked of Agricultural or Plant Construction Machinery or HGV's, this is the role for you!
About your new Field Service Engineer role:
- Inspection of new and used equipment
- Carrying out routine service on equipment, such as loadalls, telehandlers, tractors
- Electrical, Hydraulic Diagnostics and breakdown Repair of equipment
- Complete job cards including machine detail, time and mileage and any accompanying documentation such as PDI sheets, delivery forms and photo’s as necessary
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Recent and relevant experience in a similar role i.e Agricultural Engineer, Plant Engineer or HGV Mechanic
- Good diagnostic skills and be able to work on your own initiative
- A keen eye & ability to operate diagnostic software
- NVQ in Plant Engineering, Land Based Engineering or Heavy Goods is highly desirable
What you’ll get in return:
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful organisation
If this Field Service Engineer role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.