Job Title: Fixed Plant Technician
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Hours: Full time
Type: Full Time & Permanent.
My client is looking for an experienced Fixed Plant Technician to join their team in Bury St Edmunds. Due to business growth, you will be responsible for the servicing, reactive and preventive maintenance and breakdowns.
About your new Fixed Plant Engineer Role:
- Servicing and attending breakdowns of equipment
- Preventive maintenance of equipment
- Installation work when needed
- Able to complete paperwork clearly & in a timely manner
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Mechanical background with an electrical bias
- Welding and Fabrication (desirable)
- Industrial Boiler (Desirable)
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive Salary up to £53,000
If you are an experienced Fixed Plant Engineer or have a Mechanical background please contact Jen at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.