Job Title: Fleet Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm (38.75hrs)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee, death in service 3x annual salary, excellent career progression
Location: Halifax Contract: Permanent F/T role
Fleet Administrator Opportunity
Due to expansion and internal promotions exciting opportunity to join the market leading supplier of specialist vehicles, equipment and support to some of the leading names in the UK logistics, distribution, port, industrial, aviation, fire and rescue, road and rail applications sector.
4 permanent roles are available within the head office in Halifax within the following departments – Rentals, Contracts, Maintenance and Imports.
My client is interviewing now for an immediate start.
Fleet Administrator duties
- To provide administrative support to all defence related contracts.
• Provide maintenance and fleet management services to contracts in accordance with the Maintenance Contract Operating Procedures and the Mandatory Inspection Operating Procedures.
• Coordinate work requirements effectively with all other departments.
• Provide effective customer service and build relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Manage incoming calls, emails, correspondence proactively and ensure customers kept up to date throughout.
• Accurately recording all vehicle faults and maintaining the internal spreadsheets.
Fleet Administrator skills required
• Previous administration and/or customer service experience gained within a fast-paced environment
• Fleet administration experience gained in a similar role within the automotive sector would be highly beneficial
• Able to communicate effectively both via the phone and email
- Knowledge of the HGV Sector would be an added bonus
If this Fleet Administrator role sounds of interest, please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV