Position: Fleet Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Shift: Day Shift, Monday to Friday
Overtime: Available & Optional
We are currently looking for an experienced Fleet Engineer to join our clients dedicated Engineering team in their commitment in providing a high standard of service output for their customers.
Fleet Engineer Required Experience & Qualifications:
• Degree educated or equivalent in engineering
• Strong track record as a credible leader in the service sector
• Extensive knowledge of all relevant legislations: including health, safety and environment
Fleet Engineer Main Duties:
• Upholding Health & Safety standards on site
• Maintaining the highest standards of vehicle maintenance and servicing
• Assistance with forecasting, and delivering, engineering and property related costs within budgeting guidelines and process
• Responsible for establishing and developing an engaged and talented engineering team
To apply for this exciting Fleet Engineer role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Beth Hills at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.