Job Role: Fleet Maintenance Cost Controller Location: Derbyshire Pay: £26K-£29K per annum Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm Shift: Days Contract: Full time Permanent role Benefits: Annual Bonus, Overtime, 33 days holiday, enhanced pension scheme, enhanced parental leave, discounted gym memberships, private healthcare scheme, excellent training and career progression
Fleet Maintenance Cost Controller opportunity
My client, a well-established vehicle hire company is actively seeing to employ 3 experienced Fleet Maintenance Cost Controller’s to be based out of an office in the Derbyshire area. Due to continued growth and bringing the function inhouse they are looking for an additional Fleet Maintenance Cost Controller to join and focus on reducing costs and increasing efficiencies.
Fleet Maintenance Cost Controller duties
- You will be responsible for providing a timely & accurate turnaround of purchase order authorisations & close downs, as well as ensuring that we benefit from the most cost-effective terms as possible.
- Hands on actioning of PO close requests from key suppliers, including email/phone requests.
- Prompt processing & resolution of queried supplier invoices.
Fleet Maintenance Cost Controller experience
- Ideally you will have direct experience in a Cost Control role, ideally within the transport industry
- Can demonstrate experience of process improvement in a growing team/business.
- Knowledge of the commercial vehicle sector would be highly desirable
If you are an experienced Fleet Maintenance Cost Controller and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert