Job Title: Golf Course Machinery Engineer
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday + Overtime Opportunities
Location: Indian Queens (Cornwall)
A well-established Agricultural & Groundcare Dealership based near Indian Queens who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking an Golf Course Machinery Engineer
This client is accepting applicants from an Agricultural, Groundcare / Horticultural background.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience performing diagnostics, service, and repairs on Golf Course Machinery
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Vehicle driving licence.
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and Overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.