Job Title: Groundcare Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Monday to Friday + Overtime Opportunities
A well-established Agricultural & Groundcare Dealership based near Evesham who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking an Groundcare / Horticultural Engineer. This client is accepting applicants from an Agricultural, Groundcare / Horticultural background. This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive and competitive package dependant on experience plus an enhanced overtime rate. You will be mobile based and at the depot / workshop in Evesham.
About your new Groundcare Engineer role:
• Inspection of new and used Groundcare / Horticultural Equipment
• Carrying out routine service on Groundcare / Horticultural Equipment
• Electrical, Hydraulic Diagnostics and breakdown Repair of Groundcare / Horticultural Equipment
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Previous technical experience and knowledge of horticultural machinery is desirable
• Good diagnostic skills and be able to work on your own initiative
• A keen eye & ability to operate diagnostic software
What you’ll get in return:
• Full product and continuous Training programmes
• Excellent package including a competitive salary and Overtime availability
• Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
• Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.