Job Title: Groundcare Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday + Overtime Opportunities
A well-established Groundcare Company based in Harrogate who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking an Groundcare / Horticultural Engineer. This client is accepting applicants from an Agricultural, Groundcare / Horticultural background. This business offers excellent career development opportunities and an attractive and competitive package dependant on experience plus an enhanced overtime rate.
About your new Groundcare Engineer role:
• Inspection of new and used Groundcare / Horticultural Equipment
• Carrying out routine service on Groundcare / Horticultural Equipment
• Electrical, Hydraulic Diagnostics and breakdown Repair of Groundcare / Horticultural Equipment
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Previous technical experience and knowledge of horticultural machinery is desirable
• Good diagnostic skills and be able to work on your own initiative
• A keen eye & ability to operate diagnostic software
What you’ll get in return:
• Full product and continuous Training programmes
• Excellent package including a competitive salary and Overtime availability
• Company Vehicle
• Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Sam on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.