Job Title: Groundcare / Horticultural Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Monday to Friday + Overtime Opportunities
About your new company:
A well-established Agricultural & Groundcare Machinary, Dealership based near Tiverton who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking an Groundcare / Horticultural Engineer. This client is accepting applicants from an Agricultural, Groundcare / Horticultural or Plant Construction background.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with Groundcare / Horticultural
About your new Agricultural Engineer role:
- Inspection of new and used Groundcare / Horticultural Equipment
- Carrying out routine service on Groundcare / Horticultural Equipment
- Electrical, Hydraulic Diagnostics and breakdown Repair of Groundcare / Horticultural Equipment
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous technical experience and knowledge of Groundcare / horticultural machinery is desirable e Garden and small Agricultural machinery
- A keen eye to diagnose hydraulic and electrical & ability to operate diagnostic software
- Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and Overtime availability
- Service Van, Fuel Card, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Agricultural Dealer.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.