Job Title: Groundcare Showroom Salesperson
Location: Ashford, Kent
Hours: 42.5 Hours Per week
Salary: Competitive Basic + Comission
About your new company: A successful Agricultural Dealership based across the south & east coast is seeking an experienced Groundcare Showroom Salesperson to join an existing team at their branch based in Ashford in Kent.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the Grass Machinery sales at the branch and your role will be to maximise sales opportunities for the department.
About your new Ground care Showroom Salesperson role:
- Identify and Maximise Sales of Agricultural & Groundcare Parts, other Hardware and Clothing
- Develop relationships with new customers within the showroom.
- Achieve planned sales targets & goals.
- You may also be required to assist in the Parts department during quitter periods.
- Handling of Cash & Card Payments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with the public
- Familiarity working within a retail or showroom environment
- Motivated by sales and target
- An understanding of the mechanical workings of Groundcare machinery (desirable
- Ability to assemble and run new Groundcare machinery (desirable)
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Horticultural / Agricultural sales environment is highly desirable.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary + Commission
- 42.5 hours per week role, with opportunity to earn overtime pay at weekends.
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement & Staff discounts
- 32 days holiday to include bank holidays
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful organisation
Next steps: If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply for the role via this advert today.