GROUNDSCARE MACHINERY ENGINEER / TECHNICIAN
£25,000-£30,000 (WITH POTENTIAL EARNINGS OF UP TO £35,000 PLUS)
My client is seeking a hardworking and reliable Groundscare Machinery Engineer / Technician for the St Columb depot.
- Perform diagnostics, service and repairs on agricultural equipment, in-house and on site.
- Perform pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Completion of job-related administration and reports
- Maintain a tidy and organised workstation.
- Competent to carry out vehicle diagnostics.
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Vehicle driving licence.
- Previous experience as Groundcare, Horticultural or Small Tools Engineer
- Van & Fuel Card
- Manufacturer Training
- Salary up to £30,000 with an OTE of £35,000
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.